Working together to stand up for nature, create wildlife havens, inspire a love of nature and promote sustainable living.
The South West Wildlife Trusts partnership (SWWT) is a jointly owned charitable company. It exists to set local work in a regional context, taking forward strategic initiatives, sharing best practice, speaking as a single voice on issues of shared concern, and jointly influencing the development and implementation of regional policies.
Combined, the SWWT:
- represents more than 150,000 members
- employs over 300 staff
- engages nearly 8,000 volunteers
- manages 350 nature reserves and 10 education centres
- protects 30,000 acres of habitat
- invests £14m a year in conservation work
You can find out further information about the South West Wildlife Trusts partnership on The Wildlife Trusts website